Saturday, February 12, 2011

VEGGIE FAJITA'S

Well....I was in the mood for lots of veggies and my sweetheart said.....I have just the thing!  He hit it right on the spot for me!  The flavoring was perfect, in my opinion!


Veggie Fajita's 

1 1/4 Bell Peppers (we used all the different colors)
3 C. Broccoli
3 C. Sugar Snap Peas
1 Large Carrot, shredded
2-3 Tomatoes
1 Purple Onion
1 C. Fresh Mushrooms
1 1/2 T. Garlic Salt
2 T. Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime 
2 T. Olive Oil


All you do is cut up the peppers, broccoli, carrots, and tomatoes.  Then put your olive oil in the pan and saute all of the above ingredients, we added the tomatoes and broccoli towards the end.  

You can serve it on a whole wheat tortilla shell or on corn tortilla's.  We topped it off with a little bit of sour cream and cheese. 


Hope you enjoy....I really thought the Fiesta Lime flavoring was perfect on the veggies......really brought out all the flavors!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation on the Mrs. Dash seasoning - that sounds like the perfect compliment to the fajitas!

    ReplyDelete