Sunday, February 20, 2011

MEXICAN SOUP

So last night.....after a day of my little sweethearts driving me absolutely INSANE...

I stood there in the kitchen trying to think of what to make for dinner!  Well, I opened my pantry and this is what I came up with:




Mexican Soup (That's what we called it)
  • 15.25 oz Can of Black Beans
  • 15 oz Can of Great Northern Beans
  • (2) 15.5 oz Can of Pinto Beans
  • 7 oz Can of Diced Green Chilies
  • 28 oz Can of Diced Tomatoes
  • 29 oz Can of Corn
  • 1 t. Taco Seasoning
  • 1 t. Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle
  • 1 T. Garlic Salt
Just simply put all of the above ingredients in a pan and heat.  Then enjoy!

We did frozen corn instead of canned corn, we like the flavor better.  We just filled up the diced tomatoes can with corn.  You can put Sour Cream and Cheese on top, just add points accordingly.


Anyway, just wanted to share....we loved it and thought you might too  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment