Wednesday, February 2, 2011

TASTY FISH DINNER!

We had the best low point dinner I think I have ever had!  We actually have this dinner quite often at our house! 


Our Tasty Fish
  • 1 Fillet of Fish (we had Tilapia tonight)
  • 1/3 C. Tomatoes
  • 1 T. Part Skim Ricotta Cheese
  • Season with Garlic Salt and Mrs. Dash
  • Olive Oil Spray

PointsPlus......3

I also add 1 tsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil to each Fillet at the table.......1 P+

Our Everything Salad (I don't even want to use dressing on it, which is amazing to me!)

  • 1 Bell Pepper, diced
  • 1 Large Carrot, shredded
  • 1 C. Mushrooms
  • 5 Radishes, sliced
  • 1/2 C. Green Onions, chopped
  • 1/2 C. Cranberries, finely chopped
  • 1 C. Grape Tomatoes
  • 1 Zucchini
  • 1 Cucumber
  • 1 C. Broccoli, chopped
  • 1 C. Sugar Snap Peas
  • 1 Head of Romaine Lettuce
  • 1 Apple, diced
  • 3 Clementines
  • Mrs. Dash Original
  • Mrs. Dash Tomato & Basil
  • I also add 1 hard boiled Egg to my bowl!

Points Plus......2  (for the egg)


So This WHOLE dinner was only 10 PointsPlus for 2 Fillets with yumminess on them, a wonderful salad and my GHG's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment